Recent Highlights in the casino
Ladies and gentlemen, let us entertain you with a game of Premier Roulette: Premier Roulette has brought online roulette gambling into the next generation with its advanced graphics, sleek design and incredible jackpot opportunities. What separates this latest edition to the roulette collection of games is the stunning 3D element, really making it more realistic than any other game. Other features you will enjoy include the Zoom and Auto Play functions, the Game Speed Control and the custom settings you activate. You are also given six colour choices in terms of background and the wheel choice. It’s like having your favourite car or pair of shoes (depending on what appeals to you more) in all of the colours you like… you can choose which one you like best. This game fuses sophisticated online casino action with down-right thrilling live entertainment. Play it today and let the roulette wheel spin in your favour!
Play the “Little Wheel” with Roulette and Royal Vegas Online Casino
When the word “casino” is mention the immediate image that comes to mind is that of a croupier spinning a tilted roulette wheel in one direction and ball that holds all the possibilities in the world, in the opposite direction.
Long associated with sophistication, style and gaming entertainment, roulette (as named for the French diminutive “little wheel”) as brought to you by Royal Vegas Online Casino, was introduced, during the 18th century, in a very primitive form by the Frenchman Blaise Pascal in his unrelenting search for a perpetual motion machine. Enjoy the different varieties of the game; American with 38 slots, French with 37 possible winning slots, European Roulette and Roulette Royale.
Roulette is a game of gravity in which players select their bets based on where they predict the ball may land once the spinning wheel has lost its momentum and come to a stop. Bets can be placed on a single number, a range of numbers, on a specific colour (red or black) or on whether the number of the slot where the ball lands will be odd or even. Correct predictions result in winnings.
There are a number of bets that can be wagered during a game of roulette increasing winning opportunities and entertainment.
- Straight Up (a single number bet in which a chip is placed in the slot the player predicts the ball will land in).
- Split (a chip is placed either horizontally or vertically on the line between two numbered slots).
- Corner (a chip is placed on the intersecting lines of four numbered slots).
- Six Line (a chip is placed on the intersecting lines between two “streets”).
- Trio (a chip is placed on the intersection lines between 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3).
Outside Bets (placed outside numbered blocks; better winning odds):
- 1 through to 18.
- 19 through to 36.
- Red or Black.
- Odd or Even.
- Dozen Bets.
- Column Bets.
Over time a number of roulette betting strategies have been developed to enable players to increase winning opportunities and beat the croupier at his game. Some of these strategies include:
- The D’Alembert System, also called montant et demontant (upwards and downwards), is often referred to as a pyramid system and is based on a mathematical equilibrium theory devised by a French mathematician.
- The Martingale System is employed by players who double their bet after every loss. The theory is that the first win will recover all previous losses, as well as win a profit equal to the original bet.
- The Fibonacci System in which all bets are calculated according to the Fibonacci Sequence (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 et cetera).
- The Dopey Experiment System in which each player divides his or her roulette session bankroll into 35 units and each unit is bet on a specific number for 35 consecutive spins. If the specific number is hit then the original bankroll is won back and each subsequent spin can be played with house money.
- The Labouchere System is a less dramatic and risky progression betting strategy than the Martingale System. This system utilises a series of numbers in a line to determine the wager amount following a win or a loss.
Register an account with Royal Vegas Online Casino and experience all the excitement of this table game and discover which strategy works best for you.